Minimal operator training needed. Made by Maverick, the MX-3 has on-board diagnostics, test mode, auto increment serial numbers, auto repeat encode, dog-ear detection, single-pass full-field encoding, and more available from the keyboard. The MX-3 meets rigid ANSI MICR specifications. Operates on 120VAC or 100-240 VAC. MX-6 is available to run the MICREASE Software and has a Serial interface.
- Encodes single/ multipart documents
- 8 programmable keys yield 800 functions
- 2 line x 20 character backlit display
- Self-contained cartridge ribbon
- Downloads and upgrades via USB2 port
Key the information, drop the document, and the MX-3 encodes the MICR code-line exactly to ANSI specifications.